This document contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use FloralsLondon.com store. The below terms and conditions (“the Conditions”) apply to your use of this online store and to any purchases you make through this online store.
These Conditions apply between you and FloralsLondon.com (“Florals of London”, “Florals’”, “we” or “us”). Please address any complaints, queries or correspondence regarding these Conditions or the Florals online store, to our CUSTOMER SERVICE (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This site is operated by Natural Cosmesis Limited owners of Florals London.com from their business address at 119 Oyster Wharf, London SW11 3RR, England.
Natural Cosmesis Limited is registered in England and Wales, no.8039099. Registered address is 73 Muswell Road, London N10 2BS
Florals of London pursues a policy of continual development and may change some of the ingredients without prior notice.
Purchasing Florals’ Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the Florals’ online store; and
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Florals reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Florals
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Florals’ online store. Florals takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on FloralsLondon.com online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Florals online store. Although every effort is made to keep Florals’ online store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit or Debit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Florals of London will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Florals of London will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and FloralsLondon only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
The FloralsLondon online shop may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1. Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within SEVEN (7) days of receiving your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
- The full purchase price.
- The delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you.
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in unopened and perfect condition. FloralsLondon will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Regretfully we cannot accept open products for reason of safety and hygiene.
2. Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
3. How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods by contacting the Customer Service by email, phone or post (please check the CUSTOMER SERVICES menu for details) to obtain a Return Code and label.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Your Transaction Reference Number
- Your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- Return Code (we will email this to you once you have notified us of your wish to return a product).
1.-3. can be found in the Order Confirmation email.
If you are returning the goods by post to the UK centre please note:
- It may take up to 14 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exciting new product launches and promotions.
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details and ways to get in touch can be found on our CONTACT US page, in the lower part of your screen.
FloralsLondon reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, FloralsLondon online store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Florals shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Florals’ online store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using FloralsLondon online store.
- If Florals’ shop should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate T&C are available by email from email@example.com.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.